Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 7:30am - 9:00am
Bronson Gilmore Center for Health Education
7 Healthcare Plaza
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
See map: Google Maps
This event is SOLD OUT. Please email email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list.
Join Inforum and Bronson Healthcare in a lively discussion on the exciting economic momentum in downtown Kalamazoo, its growing health care corridor and the important role of talent engagement.
Panel of Experts
- Terry Barclay, president & CEO, Inforum and Inforum Center for Leadership
- Jill Bland, executive vice president, Southwest Michigan First
- Frank Sardone, president & CEO, Bronson Healthcare
- Paul Spaude, president & CEO, Borgess Health
- Hal Jenson, M.D., MBA, founding dean of Western Michigan University School of Medicine
Chuck Perricone, CEO of The Perricone Group of Companies, owner of Dome Magazine and former speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives
Date: Feb. 12
Time: 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Place: Bronson Gilmore Center for Health Education
7 Healthcare Plaza, Kalamazoo
Cost: Inforum members FREE; $20 non-members
Special thanks to our host